Datatable column formater

  • myworld100us
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 30 11:20 PM
      I have wriiten my own formatter on a collumn of the datatable . For
      some reason , I am not able to change the value in the textatea . If i
      have a textfield instead of textarea it works . Can anyone help me .

      { key:"comments", label:"Comments", formatter: function (el, oRecord,
      oColumn, oData) {
      var iden = oRecord.getId()+"comments";
      el.innerHTML = '<textarea rows="5" cols="30
      id="ggg">123123</textarea>';

      If i replace el.innerHTML with input type="text" it works fine .
    • kolte_hemant
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 31 1:06 AM
        --- In ydn-javascript@yahoogroups.com, "myworld100us"
        <myworld100us@...> wrote:

        > I have wriiten my own formatter on a collumn of the datatable . For
        > some reason , I am not able to change the value in the textatea . If i
        > have a textfield instead of textarea it works . Can anyone help me .
        >
        > { key:"comments", label:"Comments", formatter: function (el, oRecord,
        > oColumn, oData) {
        > var iden = oRecord.getId()+"comments";
        > el.innerHTML = '<textarea rows="5" cols="30
        > id="ggg">123123</textarea>';
        >

        > If i replace el.innerHTML with input type="text" it works fine .

        hi ,
        but is it possible to pass values through it if yes tell me how to write
        with html code
        thanks for reply soon
      • yogyafrank
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 31 3:15 AM