RE: [ydn-javascript] Problem with submitting the dialog container

  • Steven Peterson
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 6 11:12 AM

      You can use the Event utility to add a handler to the form using addListener, where you can trap the enter key and call stopEvent to prevent the default submission from happening. Generally, I like to use KeyListener to remap the enter key to the async submission.

      Steven Peterson

      Web Developer, Platform Engineering

      Yahoo!