Re: [ydn-javascript] menubar submenu holes from select

  • Todd Kloots
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 6, 2006
      Jaime -

      This is a bug that will be fixed in the next release.
      In the meantime, you can fix this by adding a handler
      to each menu's "beforeShow" event that toggles the
      iframe on. I have created an example page for you to
      demonstrate:

      http://yuiblog.com/sandbox/yui/v010/examples/menu/example9.php

      Hope that helps.

      - Todd