Re: A solution I've found...

  • Dave
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 5, 2006
      I've found a quick solution.

      In container.js in the function,
      YAHOO.widget.Overlay.prototype.center, there's a var scrollX and
      scrollY. Add another or branch to the beginning like this:

      Before:
      var scrollX = window.scrollX || document.documentElement.scrollLeft;
      var scrollY = window.scrollY || document.documentElement.scrollTop;

      After:
      var scrollX = document.body.scrollLeft || window.scrollX ||
      document.documentElement.scrollLeft;
      var scrollY = document.body.scrollTop || window.scrollY ||
      document.documentElement.scrollTop;

      Do you see a problem with this one Steven?