Re: Panels not vertically centered in IE 5.5

  • Dave
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 5, 2006
      DOCTYPE:

      And yes, I did verify that the same issue exists on the YUI examples page.

      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 5, 2006
        I've found a quick solution.

        In container.js in the function,
        YAHOO.widget.Overlay.prototype.center, there's a var scrollX and
        scrollY. Add another or branch to the beginning like this:

        Before:
        var scrollX = window.scrollX || document.documentElement.scrollLeft;
        var scrollY = window.scrollY || document.documentElement.scrollTop;

        After:
        var scrollX = document.body.scrollLeft || window.scrollX ||
        document.documentElement.scrollLeft;
        var scrollY = document.body.scrollTop || window.scrollY ||
        document.documentElement.scrollTop;

        Do you see a problem with this one Steven?