Questions about YUI widgets

  • Aaron Wormus
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 5, 2006
      Hey, I'm new to this group so I thought I'd introduce myself. I'm a
      consultant/programmer with limited Javascript experience. I understand
      how things work and can hack simple JS code together, but haven't yet
      had the time to dive into understanding the UI toolkits that are on the
      market.

      I need the following widgets in a site I'm working on, and I'm wondering
      if they have been implemented with YUI.

      Accordion:
      to create an Outlook style menu.

      Panel Switcher:
      To create a simple tabbed box using divs.

      Scrolling Box
      to replace a vertical marquee

      I am sure I can find this out on my own, but would prefer to draw on
      your experience rather than trying to deal with digging through
      everything. So guidance is appreciated.

      Aaron
    • Nige White
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 5, 2006
        I posted an Accordion widget in an attachment a while ago. Do an archive
        search on the group for "Accordion Problem" in the title.