Tooltips how to ...

  • Reynier Perez Mira
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 4, 2006
      Hi to every:
      Since a few days I been see some topics about Tooltips. I have a
      question: this tooltips are included in YUI or are from another
      application or library? Where I can found the library and documentation
      about how to use?

      Regards

      --
      ReynierPM | Linux User:#310201 Hay dos cosas infinitas: el Universo y la
      estupidez humana. Y del Universo no estoy seguro.
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 5, 2006

        The YUI library (Tooltip, specifically) and all of its documentation can be found at http://developer.yahoo.com/yui/container/tooltip/.

        Steven Peterson

        Web Developer, Platform Engineering