initializing multiple modules on one page

  • dylanjamesdesigns
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 3, 2006
      Any body know how to pull this off? At first glance the module object
      contains an array called modules but it appears to be using the ID to
      initialize the object which means I can't use mulpitple IDs for that.
    • Steven Peterson
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 5, 2006

        I’m not sure exactly what you’re asking. The Module object doesn’t contain an array called “modules”. Perhaps you’re looking at something else? You can create as many modules as you’d like, as long as you give each one a different ID.

        Steven Peterson

        Web Developer, Platform Engineering

        Yahoo!