Menu Image root

  • Gabriele Farina
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 3 1:08 AM

      how can I change the root for images used for the menu ? I tried
      changing at runtime (before creating the menu)
      YAHOO.widget.MenuModuleItem.IMG_ROOT but it does not work. I saw this
      static property is copied into the imageRoot property for every menu
      item, but I load the menu from existing markup so it would be to
      expensive to iter trought all the items to update the property.

      Gabriele
    • Todd Kloots
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 5 6:54 AM
        Gabriele -

        You forgot "prototype":

        YAHOO.widget.MenuModuleItem.prototype.IMG_ROOT = "..."

        - Todd

        --- Gabriele Farina <g.farina@...> wrote:

        > Hi,
        >
        > how can I change the root for images used for the
        > menu ? I tried
        > changing at runtime (before creating the menu)
        > YAHOO.widget.MenuModuleItem.IMG_ROOT but it does not
        > work. I saw this
        > static property is copied into the imageRoot
        > property for every menu
        > item, but I load the menu from existing markup so it
        > would be to
        > expensive to iter trought all the items to update
        > the property.
        >
        > Gabriele

        > See what's inside the new Yahoo! Groups email.

        http://us.click.yahoo.com/2pRQfA/bOaOAA/yQLSAA/edFolB/TM

      • Gabriele Farina
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 5 9:30 AM
          oh my god! :D