Using the document body as a drop target

  • randomjuju
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 2, 2006
      Hi there!

      I'd really like to be able to use the body of a document as a drop
      target using the YUI libraries. For example, I have several
      containers each holding a number of images. I'd like to be able to
      detect when the user drags an image out of the containers and onto the
      otherwise empty document body.

      I've tried assigning IDs to the HTML and body tags (i.e. <body
      id="dropTarget">) and then creating a DDTarget on that ID, but to no
      avail. Has anybody had luck with this?

      Thanks!