Draggable tree node

  • feonie
    Message 1 of 37 , Jul 2, 2006
      Hi
      I'm trying to integrate treeview.js and drag and drop utitlity to
      build a tree that has draggable nodes. I've used HTML node to create
      an element that will be used to create a draggable object

      var tmpNode2 = new YAHOO.widget.HTMLNode("<div id=\'Item1
      \'>Item</div>", tmpNode, false);

      Then
      dd3 =new YAHOO.example.productdrop("Item1","droppable");

      However, with this i lose all the graphics. TextNodes work fine but
      i'm not sure how to make it draggable...Any help would be appreciated

      feonie
    • Nige White
      Message 37 of 37 , Aug 2 11:35 PM
        I'm not writing for the general public. The application will not be
        released for at least a year. I'm sharing this code with other
        developers as a matter of interest, and to encourage further development
        and sharing of useful YUI widgets.