asyncRequest with Response 302 broken in Opera 9?

  • Jing Xue
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1 9:05 PM
      I use asyncRequest to send an "add item" request to the server at
      "/someUrl". The server adds the item, and responds with a 302 redirect
      to "/anotherUrl". In all the browers I have tested with, including
      IE6, FF1.5, Opera 8, and Opera 9, this redirect is handled properly
      except in Opera 9. In Opera 9, the redirect itself is indeed honored,
      because "/anotherUrl" is actually requested from the server, the
      problem is that the response from "/anotherUrl" is not used like in
      other browers at all, instead, the failure callback is invoked, and
      the response object is passed with status=302 and statusText="Moved
      temporarily".

      Is there anybody else having this problem?
      Thanks.