YUD.hasClass feature request...

  • wwempire
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 30, 2006
      It appears that if this function receives an element that has no
      class, it triggers an error in IE: "className is null, or not an
      object" -- it would make more sense, I think if it just returned false.

      [disclaimer: I'm a YUI newbie and could be mistaken about this
      behavior. I plead for mercy and forgiveness in advance.]
    • prisionera37pr
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 30, 2006
        --- In ydn-javascript@yahoogroups.com, "wwempire" <carson@...> wrote:

        > It appears that if this function receives an element that has no
        > class, it triggers an error in IE: "className is null, or not an
        > object" -- it would make more sense, I think if it just returned
        false.

        > [disclaimer: I'm a YUI newbie and could be mistaken about this
        > behavior. I plead for mercy and forgiveness in advance.]

      • Carson McComas
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 30, 2006
          Ignore me. Turns out: I'm a dope. Did a simple test case and it worked fine. Off to bark up a different tree...