TaskNode.js Bug report --- in Treeview Examples

  • vghiossis
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 24, 2006
      Hi All,
      Can I just report a small bug in the treeview examples provided, in yui.
      In the path yui\treeview\examples\js\ there is TaskNode.js.

      Within YAHOO.widget.TaskNode.prototype.checkClick function, in line 87
      the code reads:

      87 if (this.checkState === 0) {

      notice the triple '=' in the expression. It should be '==' (instead of
      '==='.
      causing the code to execute this.uncheck.

      This may cause some problems for TaskNode.js users. For example if a
      node has a checkState 0, the user will have to click on the node's
      checkbox twice, in order for the node to switch to checkState=2
      Simply removing the third '=' will fix this problem.

      Hope this helps
      Regards.
      Vag