Documentation of Photobox widget missing online

  • jougnard
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 29, 2006
      Can somebody point me to the online doc of the Photobox widget
      demonstrated at
      http://developer.yahoo.com/yui/examples/container/panel-photo.html

      I expected to find all details (constructor,parameters, etc...) at
      http://developer.yahoo.com/yui/docs/container/overview-tree.html

      but nothing!

      Thanks by advance

      didier
    • Steven Peterson
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 29, 2006

        Didier,

        PhotoBox is simply an example of what you could build as a custom implementation of Panel, to demonstrate the fact that you can extend its behavior and user interface. It’s not included in the documentation because it’s not packaged as a control in the library, primarily because it’s not a fully developed control, but rather a simple example. If you have any questions about how it works, feel free to ping me and I’ll be glad to try and help you. Otherwise, you should be able to look at the source code for PhotoBox at: http://developer.yahoo.com/yui/examples/container/js/PhotoBox.js for a rough idea of how it works.

        Steven Peterson

        Web Developer, Platform Engineering

        Yahoo!