reporting bugs and feature requests [was: Re: [ydn-javascript] Bug using MenuBars in Firefox

  • Nate Koechley
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 29, 2006
      Hi Mark,

      Bug Reports (with attachment support):
      https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?group_id=165715&atid=836476

      Feature Requests:
      https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?group_id=165715&atid=836479

      Thanks for your help!

      Cheers,
      Nate

      on 6/29/2006 5:17 AM j0llytoad said the following:

      Hello, I've discovered a bug whilst trying to create a MenuBar
      in Firefox. I'm trying to create a MenuBar with two rows, but
      when a sub-menu is opened in the top bar, the second bar
      shows through the sub menu, this happens in Firefox (1.5.0.4)
      on Windows XP, but is fine in IE (6).

      I have a page to demonstrate this, but there appears to be no way
      to attach it in this forum.

      I'm sorry if this is not the right place to report bugs, but the
      Yahoo UI site was not very forthcoming with bug reporting procedures.

      Cheers
      - Mark Gibson