Re: [ydn-javascript] Re: about dependancy error

    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 6, 2008
      As usual, the docs are a good place to start:

      http://developer.yahoo.com/yui/yuiloader/

      Most of what you need to know are in the first few paragraphs. When it
      starts with the setting a sandbox, stop, you've read all you will probably
      need. If you find further problems, read the rest, but that's enough to get
      you started.