Regarding yui uploader error status

  • Damodarakkanan Alagarswamy
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 5, 2008
      am trying to use the flash based yui uploader.
      When i add the sample source code in my file and try to execute it, i get

      {type => uploadError, status => [IOErrorEvent type="ioError" bubbles=false cancelable=false eventPhase=2 text="Error #2038"], id => file0} error.

      status of that erro obtained from firebug is :

      id : "file0"
      status : 403
      type : "uploadError"

      what does status 403, uploadError mean?

      And, in the documentation it is mentioned that, if use upload flash
      object :uploader.swf" from
      "http://yui.yahooapis.com/2.5.0/build/uploader/assets/uploader.swf" , i
      will get cross-domain permissio0n based errors.
      So, how to solve it? like,

      1 how to set the cross-domain permission "on" in my yapache browser?
      2 is any separate xml file (containing cross-domain permissions) needed
      for that, if so in what path it has to be kept?

      (OR)

      how to download the upload.swf file and have it in my application's
      "assets/" directory?

      Hope, I have asked the my queries very straight forward.

      Thanks and Regards
      Damodarakkannan