Re: DataTable Paginator containers problem

  • y_lsmith
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 4, 2008
      > Hi Luke, that makes sense.
      > However, I'm trying to place my Paginator's template buttons in the
      > table's <tfoot> section.
      > Can you suggest a way to accomplish this, or must it go in a element
      > container outside the table itself?
      >
      > Thanks for your help!
      >
      > Anthony

      You'll need to create the Paginator in an element outside the DataTable's container.  However, the Paginator supports containers that are not attached to the DOM.  So you can use document.createElement('div') to create a div in code, assign that as the Paginator's container, then after the DataTable has rendered, add a tfoot, tr, and td to the DataTable's body table, and insert the div into the td.

      I threw together this example  for you.

      Hope this helps,
      Luke