Re: [ydn-javascript] extracting objects with DataTable

    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 4, 2008
      The values returned in the array returned by getSelectedRows can be used
      with getRecord to retrieve the data from the DataTable itself, you don't
      need to keep a copy. getRecord will return a Record object which might have
      more information than you might care about. You can use Record's getData
      method with no arguments to retrieve a more simple object.