Help - treeview in scrollable area

  • the_world_needs_love
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 4, 2008
      I've set up a large TreeView within a <div> with "overflow: auto".
      Thus, the user needs to use a scroll bar to view the various parts of
      the tree.

      The page is set up so that when the page loads, a specific node is
      already expanded. However, sometimes the node is hidden and the user
      cannot see it unless he/she uses the scroll bar. Is there a way to
      automatically scroll the <div> so that a specific element will be
      visible?

      Thanks!