YUI Loader - Custom modules

  • Andrei Michnea
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 4, 2008
      Hello,

      In our solution we want to use YUI Loader component to load some
      custom modules we developed. The problem is that our module consist in
      more javascript files, and YUI Loader can load just one file at the time.

      What do you recommend: build all the files in one single module and
      load this with YUI Loader or create dependencies between module files
      (one module could have more than 20 files) ?

      How are YUI modules builded ? You concatenate different files
      containing classes and generate one single file ? Can we use the
      method YUI is using to build our own modules ?

      Thanks,
      Andrei M