color picker bug

  • udi
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 4, 2008

      im tring to use the color picker 2.50 with dialog mode

      its amazing control...

      but, when im putting it in a large page and scrool the page and press the color picker after it, sometime the slider "jump" out of the scope

      im also using the 'setvalue' function

      please look at the screenshot  and tell me what do you think

      if you need more info tell me

      thanks a lot :)
      Udi

    • y_lsmith
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 2, 2008
        --- In ydn-javascript@yahoogroups.com, "udi" <udiko@...> wrote:

        > im tring to use the color picker 2.50 with dialog mode
        >
        > its amazing control...
        >
        > but, when im putting it in a large page and scrool the page and press
        > the color picker after it, sometime the slider "jump" out of the scope
        >
        > im also using the 'setvalue' function
        >
        > please look at the screenshot
        > <http://img201.imageshack.us/my.php?image=79231882on9.jpg> and tell me
        > what do you think
        >
        > if you need more info tell me
        >
        > thanks a lot [:)]
        > Udi

        Udi,

        I need more info :)

        Can you post a link to a sample page that I can use to investigate the
        issue?

        Are you seeing the issue in all browsers, or one in particular?

        You might also want to file a bug on SourceForge at
        http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=add&group_id=165715&atid=836479

        Thanks,
        Luke