Re: [ydn-javascript] TabView and Pagination

  • Eric Miraglia
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 3 2:16 PM
      Norman,

      I'm not sure I understand the question.  YUI TabView is terrific for the implementation you have on the page you've linked to, and it can handle XHR based datasources for the tab content.

      But I'm not sure why your News tab is showing No News, nor what TabView capability you're asking about.

      YUI TabView examples are here, for reference:

      Regards,
      Eric

      On Mar 3, 2008, at 2:40 AM, norman_khine wrote:

      Hello,
      I am currently using jQuery's UI Tabs in my development site, which I
      am also currently rewriting to use yui's GRIDS for all the styling.
      In my jQuery I have a small bug, which is not to do jQuery, this works
      well, but is a javascript issue:

      http://uk.expert. travel is the site, on the home page I have the TABS,
      News, Jobs etc...

      If you click on the JOBS Tab you have 6 Jobs, if you then use the
      pagination and click to see the next job, this is displayed.

      But then if you click on the NEWS tab, you then get a message there is
      no news.

      So my question, is it easy to achieve this functionality using YUI's
      TabView and are there any working examples of this?

      Many thanks

      Norman