Re: how to add/remove divs from slider

  • y_lsmith
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 3, 2008
      --- In ydn-javascript@yahoogroups.com, "omnipresent1984" <omnipresent1984@...> wrote:

      > Hi
      >
      > I am very new to YUI and this is my first post. I saw examples for
      > the YUI slider But I am wondering if there is a way to 'add/remove'
      > divs based on the slider.
      [snip]

      Omnipresent1984,

      Welcome to YUI!  Sorry it's taken so long for you to get a reply, but I believe what you're looking for can be accomplished by subscribing to the sliders "change" event.  I've thrown together an example for you.

      http://yuiblog.com/sandbox/yui/v250/examples/slider/25613.html

      Hope this helps,
      Luke