ContextMenu MenuItem Duplicating On DataTable ??

  • chaluwa
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 3, 2008
      I've got an application using a tabbed structure like the new YAHOO
      Mail, a home tab and a second tab created (only for the first time)
      and made active when nodes in a treeview object(navigation menu) are
      clicked. The content tab contains a datatable, displaying records, and
      I am trying to implement a hidable column datatable (though with
      2.4.1) using Victor Morales YUI blog post example on Subclassing
      DataTable to Create DataView
      http://yuiblog.com/blog/2007/04/23/dataview/ .
      After fixing some funny bugs with the code sample, the contextmenu now
      shows up and works well until the user navigates with a treeview node
      to open some other content in that same tab (the content tab) and then
      comes back to the the previous content (with a click to the previous
      treeview node). Subsequent clicks to trigger the contextmenu now shows
      the menu items duplicated in the contectmenu.

      Need a workaround, till we upgrade to 2.5.0
      Regards