Re: [ydn-javascript] Re: Logger: how to log objects ?

  • Corentin Merot
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 3, 2008
      hi Jenny,

      I've just apply the patch. That's what I was looking for. Thanks a lot!

      --
      Co

      2008/2/29, jennykhan <jennyhan@...>:

      Hi again,

      You can look for this to be fixed in the next release of Logger. In
      the meantime, here's the patch to
      YAHOO.widget.Logger._printToBrowserConsole:

      Instead of

      var output =
      localTime + " (" +
      elapsedTime + "ms): " +
      oEntry.source + ": " +
      oEntry.msg;

      console.log(output);

      use

      var output =
      localTime + " (" +
      elapsedTime + "ms): " +
      oEntry.source + ": ";

      console.log(output, oEntry.msg);

      Regards,
      Jenny

      --- In ydn-javascript@yahoogroups.com, "jennykhan" <jennyhan@...> wrote:

      > Hi Corentin,
      >
      > At this time, Logger always stringifies the messages sent to
      > console.log(). Until this issue is resolved, you'll have to call
      > console.log(myObject) directly in order to introspect objects via
      Firebug.

      --
      Corentin Merot
      http://themarqueeblink.com/