Multiple Dialog Containers?

  • kevi1122
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 2, 2008
      Here's what I'm trying to do:

      I'm using the calendar widget and I want each date to open up a dialog
      container when the user clicks on it. But, I want to be able to pass
      the date clicked on into the form that opens.

      But, I can't figure out how to do that. Does anyone know how to do it,
      or if it's even possible?

      Something like what's found here:

      http://developer.yahoo.com/yui/examples/calendar/events.html

      Except that, the event pops up in its own container, where I can also
      have other form fields, etc.
    • Satyen Desai
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 7, 2008

        Hi,