Dynamically create a textbox?

  • mathew.rowley
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 2, 2008
      Is there a way to dynamically create a textbox with YUI? I am trying
      to dynamically create a a 'form' which is part of a simpleDialog box.
      Thanks.
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 3, 2008
        There are a couple of ways to do it with the DOM and YUI can't improve on
        neither of them so, no, there isn't. YUI does not prevent you from doing it
        in the normal way either.