Modal Dialog tabbing issue

  • Martin Smyllie
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 2 11:36 AM

      I'm using modal dialogs in my YUI-based application, and cannot find
      how to allow the user to TAB through all the dialog elements including
      the buttons. the YUI dialog code appears to detect the first and last
      form elements in the dialog, and adds key listeners to prevent the
      user attempting to TAB to controls which are not part of the dialog
      (as it is modal). This all makes sense except for the fact that
      tabbing to the buttons appears to be prevented.

      Does anyone know how to overcome this problem?
    • Jing Ceawlin