Re: long and complex PHP/JS/AJAX/RSS question

  • Caridy PatiƱo Mayea
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 2, 2008
      Hello Del,

      If you are trying to create a plug and play widget that must work in
      any environment (another people sites), I will recommend you to use
      json instead of XML, and then you will be able to use the YAHOO Get
      Utility without violate the cross domain's policy.

      Best Regards,
      Caridy Patino (caridy at gmail.com)
      http://www.bubbling-library.com/