Re: [ydn-javascript] Re: Datatable alignment problem in mozilla browser

    Message 1 of 9 , Mar 2 7:55 AM
      No, sorry, I'm not switching to 2.5. Just make sure the container of the
      DataTable is visible when you draw it or call the function _syncColWidths if
      it wasn't at the time.

      Message 2 of 9 , Mar 4 1:19 PM
        rendering the table on click of the Tab still doesn't work in IE.
        In IE, the content area only says "..Loading data.." and nothing happens.

        Message 3 of 9 , Mar 5 10:45 AM
          I really didn't try 2.5 that much, this column resizing is a little too
          brittle for my taste. I believe that while Firefox simply miss-reports
          width and height of hidden elements, IE produces an error when you try to
          access them so the rest of the DataTable code doesn't get executed and the
          half-built datatable gets left however it was at the point. Wait to build
          the DataTable until the container is visible and see if that fixes it. And
          let us know.

          Message 4 of 9 , Mar 5 11:10 AM
            Actually, it is a known bug:

            http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=1901284&group_id=165715&atid=836476