Re: Pagenated Form Dialog. How ??

  • chaluwa
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 2, 2008
      > guess I don't quite understand your concern.

      Thanks, just wanted to sample opinions on the concerns I had about it
      (not that they were particularly difficult). I've actually started on
      a draft that used tabs, haven't added forms yet, just making sure the
      tabbed navigation (step 1 of 2, step 2 of 2, etc) are working well,
      will let you know when I'm done if you're interested.

      Thanks again.
    • Jing Ceawlin
      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 2, 2008
        No problem. And I'm very interested in how you do it ;)

        Best Regards,
        Jing