Re: [ydn-javascript] YAHOO.util.Cookie issue.

  • Eric Miraglia
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 1 10:28 PM
      Shailendra,

      You're correct; this is a bug in the initial Cookie Utility beta.  We will have this issue addressed in the upcoming 2.5.1 release.  Sorry for the inconvenience.

      We're targeting 2.5.1 for release in 2 or 3 weeks.

      Regards,
      Eric

      Eric Miraglia
      Yahoo! User Interface Library

      On Feb 29, 2008, at 10:06 AM, Shailendra Batham wrote:

      Did anyone have any issues reading a cookie with '_' name in it?

      I have a cookie called 'REMEMBER_ME' and YAHOO.util.Cookie. get
      ('REMEMBER_ME' ) returns null.

      apparently it does not like the '_' in the cookie name.

      Thanks,
      Shailendra