Re: [ydn-javascript] Re: Pagenated Form Dialog. How ??

  • Jing Ceawlin
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 1, 2008
      Surely you can disable any tab. But one thing to notice, you can only move to an enabled tab. So before using tabView.set('activeTab'....) or tabView.set('activeTabIndex'...) to change the active tab, you have to enable it using tab.set('disabled', false).
      About multiple forms, of course you can access any form element freely. I guess I don't quite understand your concern.

      Hope this helps :)

      Jing

      On Sun, Mar 2, 2008 at 11:45 AM, chaluwa <chaluwa@...> wrote:

      > I think a combination of Dialog and TabView can serve your need.

      If the forms are spread across tabs, (I hope will disabled and only
      navigable with a set of previous and next buttons), is there a way to
      access them from another tab, like accessing variables across frames
      in a frameset.

      I may have to extend YAHOO.widget.TabView then.

      Regards.

    • chaluwa
      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 2, 2008
        > guess I don't quite understand your concern.

        Thanks, just wanted to sample opinions on the concerns I had about it
        (not that they were particularly difficult). I've actually started on
        a draft that used tabs, haven't added forms yet, just making sure the
        tabbed navigation (step 1 of 2, step 2 of 2, etc) are working well,
        will let you know when I'm done if you're interested.

        Thanks again.
      • Jing Ceawlin
        Message 3 of 6 , Mar 2, 2008
          No problem. And I'm very interested in how you do it ;)

          Best Regards,
          Jing