Re: [ydn-javascript] Extending Button and Tab

  • Jing Ceawlin
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 1, 2008
      I copied you code and tried. It really didn't work. But hold on, you got typo you code. After correcting them, everything went back to normal ;).

      Regards,
      Jing

      On Sun, Mar 2, 2008 at 4:20 AM, nahueldefosse <nahueldefosse@...> wrote:

      Hi.
      I've written two Module subclasses (acutally Dialogs).
      The code looks great and is very easy to understand.
      Is it possible to subclass YAHOO.widget.Button and YAHOO.widget.Tab?
      YAHOO.example.MyButton = function (id, artts) {
      YAHOO.example.MyButton.superclass.contructor.call(this, id, attrs);
      }
      YAHOO.lang.extend(YAHOO.example.MyButton, YAHOO.widget.Button);
      That code works for Panels, but not for Buttons nor tabs. Any piece of
      advice?
      Thanks