Extending Button and Tab

  • nahueldefosse
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 1 12:20 PM
      Hi.
      I've written two Module subclasses (acutally Dialogs).
      The code looks great and is very easy to understand.
      Is it possible to subclass YAHOO.widget.Button and YAHOO.widget.Tab?
      YAHOO.example.MyButton = function (id, artts) {
      YAHOO.example.MyButton.superclass.contructor.call(this, id, attrs);
      }
      YAHOO.lang.extend(YAHOO.example.MyButton, YAHOO.widget.Button);
      That code works for Panels, but not for Buttons nor tabs. Any piece of
      advice?
      Thanks
    • Jing Ceawlin