Re: [ydn-javascript] How to change the contents of panel after it was rendered?

    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 1, 2008
      It is not obvious from the documentation at first sight but Panel has many
      more methods than shown on the index. The extra methods are listed at the
      end of the methods section as inherited from the other components it
      inherits from, one of the is appendToBody:

      http://developer.yahoo.com/yui/docs/YAHOO.widget.Module.html#appendToBody

      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 1, 2008
        Thank you. I did not even see that page before.

        I'll try the appendToBody now.