Re: Loading overlay for the page itself

  • Caridy PatiƱo Mayea
    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 29, 2008
      Hello Owen,

      You're right, again... :-)

      The configuration attributes didn't work in the first appear of the
      mask, only after the second time. I already updated the loading widget
      to work from the beginning, using the "config" method, or just the
      pre-configuration object.

      Just download the new script (1.5.0):
      http://www.bubbling-library.com/eng/api/docs/widgets/loading-mask/source

      Best Regards,
      Caridy Patino (caridy at gmail.com)
      http://www.bubbling-library.com/

      --- In ydn-javascript@yahoogroups.com, "owen_b_leonard" <oleonard@...>
      wrote:

      > > 1. Yes, you can use the opacity without activate the animation:
      > > http://www.bubbling-library.com/sandbox/loading/opacity.html
      > > Using this JS chunk:
      > > YAHOO.widget.Loading.config({
      > > opacity: 0.7
      > > });
      >
      > I must be doing something wrong, because I'm still getting full opacity:
      >
      > http://zivotdesign.com/examples/loading.html
      >
      > > 2. You're right, actually it don't support overlaying select boxes in
      > > Internet Explorer, so sorry for that. If someone has already
      > > implemented it or has reviewed the YUI overlay code, and want to share
      > > it, will be great. I hope to include it in the next release one way or
      > > another...
      >
      > I think it would be a great improvement. The YUI library takes such
      > care to include fixes for IE's z-index problems it would be good if
      > your extensions did too. I look forward to such an update!
      >
      > Thanks again,
      >
      > Owen

    • owen_b_leonard
      Message 2 of 7 , Mar 3, 2008
        > Just download the new script (1.5.0):
        > http://www.bubbling-library.com/eng/api/docs/widgets/loading-mask/source

        Many many thanks for your help! It works perfectly now.

        -- Owen