  • errodr
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 29, 2008
      Is there any way to display a "Loading" message in the autocomplete
      drop down while the results are being fetched? Even with queryDelay
      set to 0 there is about a 5-6 second delay.

      Thanks..
    • wrumsby
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 2 7:30 PM
        --- In ydn-javascript@yahoogroups.com, "errodr" <errodr@...> wrote:

        > Is there any way to display a "Loading" message in the autocomplete
        > drop down while the results are being fetched? Even with queryDelay
        > set to 0 there is about a 5-6 second delay.
        >
        > Thanks..

        We've extended the Autocomplete control to display an activity icon on
        the dataRequestEvent and hide it on the dataReturnEvent.