Re: [ydn-javascript] DataTable Hyperlinks Question

    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 29, 2008
      You can, in the columns definition for Id, format the contents of the cell
      like a link:

      {key:"id", label:"ID", formatter:function (elCell,oRecord,oColumn,oData) {
      elCell.innerHTML = '<a href="something.html?id=' + oData + '">' +
      oData + '</a>';
      }},

      You can also read any other value within the same record, that's why you get
      the oRecord argument, for example:

      {key:"id", label:"ID", formatter:function (elCell,oRecord,oColumn,oData) {
      elCell.innerHTML = '<a href="something.html?id=' + oData + '&type='
      + escapeURIComponent (oRecord.getData('type')) + '">' +
      oRecord.getData(name) + '</a>';
      }},

      When assembling the URL, always remember to URL-escape anything that might
      have characters that would break the URL.

      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 29, 2008
        Awesome, that's exactly what I needed. Thank you very much for your
        help!