YAHOO.util.Cookie issue.

  • Shailendra Batham
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 29, 2008
      Did anyone have any issues reading a cookie with '_' name in it?

      I have a cookie called 'REMEMBER_ME' and YAHOO.util.Cookie.get
      ('REMEMBER_ME') returns null.

      apparently it does not like the '_' in the cookie name.

      Thanks,
      Shailendra
    • Eric Miraglia
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 1 10:28 PM
        Shailendra,

        You're correct; this is a bug in the initial Cookie Utility beta.  We will have this issue addressed in the upcoming 2.5.1 release.  Sorry for the inconvenience.

        We're targeting 2.5.1 for release in 2 or 3 weeks.

        Regards,
        Eric

        Eric Miraglia
        Yahoo! User Interface Library