RE: [ydn-javascript] calendar event handler

  • Steven Peterson
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 27, 2006

      You can write a render function that makes the call using the desired date. See this example of how renderers work for the Calendar:

      http://developer.yahoo.com/yui/examples/calendar/renderer/index.html

      In that function, you can modify the cell to evoke the handler that you’re trying to call. You might want to investigate using something along these lines:

      var myRenderer = function(workingDate, cell) {

         // workingDate is the date of this cell

         // cell is the actual td

         // You can add a click handler to the cell, and use your workingDate as an argument

      }

      myCal.addRenderer(“1/1”, myRenderer);

      myCal.render();

      Steven Peterson