RE: [ydn-javascript] Problems trying to extend my calendar test script

  • Ken Robinson
    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 22, 2006
      At 05:14 PM 2/22/2006, Steven Peterson wrote:
      Ken,

      1)
             You modified onChangePage, which is where the render() call happens for the calendar. Just call cal1group.render() and it will update the calendar for you.
      2)
             responseXML in Connection is returned as an already-parsed tree, so you can use all the usual DOM methods and fields like childNodes, documentElement, etc. Take a look at my example: http://www.squeakytoy.net/dev/flickrcal/ to see how I handle the XML response.

      Hope that helps you move a little further along!

      Thank you for those pointers....

      I got this part working... :-)

      See < http://www.nnjsda.org/calendar_test/index3xml.php>. Click on the blue dates and an alert will pop up with the date and the organization with an event on that date.

      Ken