yui to php connction

  • hemant kolte
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 14, 2008
      hi ,
      i'm trying to delete/save data into daatabase (Mysql)
      i've connected database through php(text format).can
      anybody help me to control data (How to delete/save
      data? or how to pass element to php?)

      Get the freedom to save as many mails as you wish. To know how, go to http://help.yahoo.com/l/in/yahoo/mail/yahoomail/tools/tools-08.html
    • David Dorward