Menubar position absolute

  • skinsfootball
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 8 8:16 AM
      I have created a menubar in javacript and I am trying to float it over
      an instance of google maps. It keeps drawing under the map, but if I
      go into the dom inspector in firefox and change the style from
      position:static to position:absolute it works. I cannot figure out
      where in my code to put the absolute so that it is loaded correctly.
      Can anyone help me?

      thanks
      Adam
    • Todd Kloots
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 8 10:41 AM
        Adam -

        There is a portion of the Menu landing page dedicated specifically to
        Menubar and addresses how to modify the default position:

        http://developer.yahoo.com/yui/menu/#usingmenubar

        - Todd