Re: [ydn-javascript] How to use YAHOO.util.Anim for color changes?

  • Matt Sweeney
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 22 3:02 PM
      Hi Matt,

      The animation utility does not currently provide for animating between
      color values. This feature will likely show up in a future release.

      From your description, it sounds like you may want to animate the
      opacity of the element. If so, you can use "opacity" as the animated
      attribute.

      Here is an example of an animated fade:
      http://developer.yahoo.net/yui/animation/examples/fade.html

      Matt