Autocomplete goes under other controls...

  • enric_fj
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 22, 2006
      In the same form of the Autocomplete control, there are some selectors
      (<select ...>).

      The problem is that when the Container goes down with the result list,
      if the list is long enough, you can see the selectors in front of the
      container...

      The other problem is that there is a huge margin at the left and at
      the bottom of the list.

      You can see it at www.vuelosregalados.com/index1.asp (just try with
      the 'm' letter that gives a long list).

      If someone has any idea, thanks in advance,

      Enric Ferreras
    • jennykhan
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 29, 2006
        Hi Enric,

        For your IE5.x and IE6.x users, you should be sure to set
        useIFrame:true in your AutoComplete constructor (see
        http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ydn-javascript/message/1327).

        The implementation examples take advantage of the YUI Library's Reset
        CSS to remove all browser default styles (see
        http://developer.yahoo.com/yui/reset/ for more info). You might
        consider using it to remove things like default margins, or else
        explicitly remove the default styles yourself.

        Jenny

        --- In ydn-javascript@yahoogroups.com, "enric_fj" <enric_fj@...> wrote:

        > In the same form of the Autocomplete control, there are some selectors
        > (<select ...>).
        >
        > The problem is that when the Container goes down with the result list,
        > if the list is long enough, you can see the selectors in front of the
        > container...
        >
        > The other problem is that there is a huge margin at the left and at
        > the bottom of the list.
        >
        > You can see it at www.vuelosregalados.com/index1.asp (just try with
        > the 'm' letter that gives a long list).
        >
        > If someone has any idea, thanks in advance,
        >
        > Enric Ferreras

      • enric_fj
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 29, 2006
          Thaks Jenny,

          I knew it couldn't be very difficult, but I didn't guess... now I
          have seen the light.

          All is working OK now.

          --- In ydn-javascript@yahoogroups.com, "jennykhan" <jennyhan@...>