Connection Manager, upload case, unexpected syntax error from the server side!?

  • Plouceur
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 3, 2008

      I am new to YUI. I want to create a picture upload form using the COnnection Manager as shown here: /developer.yahoo.com/yui/connection/#upload

      I get parse and syntax error from the server side (upload.php) on a piece of code like the openning { of a try block. Or a new operator. The code is obviously correct.
      ANy idea of the origin of this problem?

      Using the example code here
      http://thecodecentral.com/2007/09/04/asynchronous-file-upload-yuis-approach

      Apache based hosting