Grids - Customizing template issue

  • a.shutterfly
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 1, 2008
      I'm trying to customize the template 6 to have a 350px fixed width
      column on the right instead of the 300px column. It seems I can't go
      above 349px without the column jumping below the content. I've setup
      two demo pages:

      This page works:
      http://dev.rogueindustries.com/339.html

      This page doesn't:
      http://dev.rogueindustries.com/340.html

      Thanks!
      Anthony
    • a.shutterfly
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 1, 2008
        I figured it out.  Needed to add a rule to overwrite line 31:
        .yui-t4 #yui-main,.yui-t5 #yui-main,.yui-t6 #yui-main{float:left;margin-right:-25em;}

        I changed the -25em to -27em and it seemed to work.

        The highlighted text below has been corrected.
        Demo pages removed.